We provide a range of services to individuals, families and organisations, including:
- Clinical psychological consultations: diagnosis, treatment, assessment & reports
- General counselling, problem solving & personal development consultations
- Relationship counselling
- Child & adolescent psychology, parenting skills
- Workers Compensation & injury management
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling
- Workplace trauma management
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance consultations
- Organisational conflict management & mediation
- Occupational health: safety culture, behavioural safety, stress identification & management, quality of life programs, managing the ageing workforce
- Senior manager and executive coaching
- Organisational development & training
- Vocational guidance & career path planning
We use a range of treatment approaches including cognitive behavioural therapy, hypnosis, behavioural activation, EMDR, client-focused counselling, and brief solution-focused therapy.
Some consultations may attract a rebate from Medicare or your private health insurance.